In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on Facebook and Instagram, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL data:
• CIF: B55329254
• ADDRESS: CARRETERA TORDERSA 89 17300, BLANES (GIRONA)
• EMAIL: email@example.com
• WEB DOMAIN: WWW.SIMRACING-PRO.COM
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to the treatment of those personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL has access to and processes that public information of the user, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any treatment system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised before SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL, in accordance with the RGPD , you must take into account the following nuances:
• Right of Access: It is the user’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned by the themselves.
• Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content where the user’s personal data is recorded.
• Right to the Limitation of treatment: It is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally foreseen by the person responsible for the treatment.
• Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the user’s personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of their conservation, in time and form.
• Portability right: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another person in charge.
• Right of Opposition: It is the user’s right to not carry out the treatment of their personal data or to stop the treatment of them by SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL.
SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL will carry out the following actions:
• Access to public profile information.
• Publication in the user profile of all the information already published on the SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL.
• Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
• Updates to the status of the page that will be published in the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete content that ceases to interest them and restrict who they share their connections with, for this they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once joined to the SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL page, may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, and may request permanent user blocking.
SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL will not be responsible for the contents that a user has freely published.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, for which reason he is the main person responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any treatment system by SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this, will be published on it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable standard.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if you decide to process your contact data to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be, complying with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI- EC.
Recommending the SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity will not be considered advertising.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
• Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es