Owner and general contracting conditions
These General Contracting Conditions – hereinafter CGC -, regulate the purchase conditions of the different products offered on our website: www.simracing-pro.com, owned by SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL, (hereinafter SRP) , a Spanish company, with NIF B55329254, and located at Carretera de Tordera 89 Bajos, 17300 BLANES (Girona) – Spain.
Users who make purchases at www.simracing-pro.com fully accept these CGCs and will be bound by them, just as if they were written at the time of contracting / purchasing.
It will be an essential requirement to read and accept the CGC, prior to the purchase of any product through www.simracing-pro.com
SIM RACING PRO 2018 S.L. reserves the right to modify the CGC at any time and without prior notice. The CGC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and can be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, placing the order by completing the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general sales conditions in force at that particular time. Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be understood to be fully completed, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both parties.
Conditions revised as of June 12, 2020
SRP reserves the right to deny and / or suspend access to the services provided at www.simracing-pro.com for reasons of breach of contractual good faith, breach of applicable legislation, of these General Conditions of Purchase and / or in cases of fraud detected by this company and / or any of its suppliers.
– National delivery times vary between 24 and 72 hours depending on product availability. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible. In rural areas far from urban centres, it is not possible to guarantee delivery within 24 hours in any case.
-International delivery times vary between 2 and 8 working days. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible or there is a delay due to customs delays.
– The customer will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and check that everything is included in the products included. Once these 72 hours have elapsed, the shipment will be accepted and no claims will be accepted for damages or faults in the shipment.
– An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is within the following 72 hours that the customer must check the products upon receipt and raise any objections that may exist.
– In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to claim the incident to the transport company, taking photographs of the damage, inner and outer packaging, send this information to the email email@example.com to process the corresponding incident with the transport agency. In the same way, it is advisable to leave a record to the transport company of your locality.
For these purposes, SRP informs that the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) establishes several options for exercising the right of withdrawal. Among them, it contemplates the possibility of doing so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org informing of your wish to withdraw. In order to shorten the time and so that you can make the return conveniently and without delay, SRP advises you to use this option.
The consumer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics or functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts which relate to:
Once we receive the product(s), we will refund you according to the method of payment you have used:
– If you paid by card, the credit will be made to your account within 48 to 72 hours.
– If you paid by Paypal, the payment will be credited to your Paypal account.
You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning.
Conditions of return.
– All goods must be returned in their original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise SRP reserves the right to refuse the return.
– Once you have sent the email stating your wish to return the goods, you will receive an email with instructions on how to send them to our facilities. You must send the goods without delay, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date you communicate your wish to exercise your right of withdrawal.
– You will be responsible for the transport costs incurred in returning the goods. You are free to choose the agency that best suits your needs or offers the most competitive rates.
– Once the goods have been received and checked that they are in perfect condition, the return will be processed. In the event that there is any component of the article in bad condition
(scratches, bumps, etc. ….) this component will be deducted automatically and we will proceed to refund the corresponding payment, the shipping costs will not be paid.
– Return of products with gift or promotion It will be obligatory the complete return (complete pack or article + gift) to proceed to the reimbursement.
Return conditions for distributors
– We will only accept returns of unsealed material in perfect condition within 30 calendar days of receipt.
– Such returns will be handled as a commercial return, as there is no law governing business-to-business return rights, and such procedures are governed by SRP’s terms and conditions.
– These conditions do not override the right to warranty or to exchange defective products. SRP reserves the right to refuse a return in the event that a defect is detected in the returned product.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper use of the product and/or handling other than what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or functioning. In these cases, the consumer shall be responsible for their repair. Therefore, the following are excluded from the warranty:
– Defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical, wear and tear and use not in accordance with SRP’s instructions.
– Products that have been modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorised by SRP, as well as products that are subject to a specific support contract.
– Incorrect software / hardware configuration, by the Customer, of a computer, component or peripheral. Incorrect software / hardware configuration or equipment failure caused by a component not supplied by SRP and incorporated by the Customer.
Those cancellations of orders that involve a refund to the customer and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try not to exceed 7 days.
The online resolution of consumer disputes in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission offers an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/